Sunday, November 22, 2009

Articles Wanted!

    Anyone with fresh ideas is welcome to submit articles to me via email to be published on this blog.  I'm looking for enthralling articles on concepts, theory, music history, music philosophy, or anything music related that you would consider "forward thinking" and/or just plain interesting.  You may be wondering what history has to do with forward thinking, and my answer is this: in order to move forward in any given subject, one must have a grasp of the current state and how it came to be.  To quote Dave Liebman: "Before you can break the rules, you have to learn the rules, or else it just sounds like you're breaking the rules."

    I will of course accredit the article to the author if I decide to publish it to this blog.  Please send any articles you want reviewed for the blog to BPMaag@gmail.com and be sure to put "PYTHAGORAS" in the subject line in ALL CAPS so I don't accidentally delete your article.  I didn't create a direct link to my email so as to avoid spammers.  Sorry for any inconvenience.  Also, please allow a week or so for me to review any articles, but if I'm not busy I may get back to you sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask any questions you may have if you don't understand something, or challenge my ideas if you don't agree with something. I want to hear from you whether or not you liked it. I would love to debate topics and ideas with you, or just let me know what's up. Either way, I want to hear from you!